Cola Blanca Outfitters
Coues Deer Hunt Info ~ Dates ~ Pricing
Why Hunt Sonora
Southern Arizona and Southern New Mexico produce many quality Coues Deer but if you are planning to go on a guided hunt Sonora Mexico offers many advantages.
~ No Draw, Meaning guaranteed tags!
~ We can Rifle hunt the December & January Rut!
~ Our guides our top notch, experienced and knowledgeable to get it done.
~ We can manage the numbers of hunters and deer harvested on each ranch.
~ We are seeing a much better buck to doe ratio and more mature bucks.
~ We are having great success and having lots of fun traveling and hunting and sharing stories.
~ You will experience the charm and hospitality of Old Mexico while enjoying one of the best hunts in North America. You will see why we have so many repeat clients.
2019 / 2020 Season
Dec. 11- 18
Dec. 27 - Jan 3
Jan. 6 - 12
Jan. 15 - 19
Jan. 24 - 30
During the upcoming season we will be hunting on a limited number of ranches with a limited number of hunters in each camp. Please contact us for the latest dates and availability.
* The cost of each hunt will be $4500.00 ( guided 2x1), optional guide 1x1, additional & $600.00
A 50% deposit is due upon booking your hunt with the balance due 30 days prior to the hunt.
* We are offering 5 day fully Outfitted hunts, with 2 additional days of travel from Tucson Az. to the ranch and back ( 7 days in full ).
* We are hunting a number of ranches with a limited number of hunters per camp. Please Call or e-mail for latest hunt dates and availability.
* We will be contacting you aprox. 60 day's prior to your hunt, asking for your Rifle information. We will need the Make, Model, caliber and serial number of the rifle you will be taking. We need this information in order to process your Sonoran gun permit ( you may take up to two rifles and up to 100 rounds per rifle ).
* a second deer may be taken for a 2500.00 trophy fee ( if we have extra tags available or You may secure a second tag in advance of your hunt. )
A Javelina may be taken for a $500.00 trophy fee if we have tags available. Please let if you are interested in harvesting a javelina during your hunt.
* These hunts are conducted from 4x4 vehicles, and on foot. Be prepared- the country is big, shots may be long and the glassing intense. You should be is shape, know your rifle well and have quality optics and tripod.